What Covid19 protocols do we have in place ?
- Reduced ratio classes, reduced capacity limits
- Swimmers must come bathing suit ready, reducing incoming swimmers from using the shower areas
- Face masks for all staff, and spectators
- Regular cleaning of our facilities throughout operational hours
- Increased Hand sanitation stations throughout the facilities
- Unlimited makeups (minimum 2 hours notice needed)
- Increased seating area options for the parents that will be clearly marked and designated
- Removal of high contact items where possible (ie; doors, tables, interactive game, blow dryers etc)
- Addition of on-deck rinse showers
**We also know from the CDC and other public health agencies that the virus cannot live in chlorine. The pool is therefore our safest area, which is great news, and we will ensure (as we always do) that our pools are properly chlorinated, and chemically balanced
What can you do to help ?
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water and/or utilize our hand sanitizer stations
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your cough.
- Stay at home if you feel unwell (we now allow unlimited makeups)
- Limit the number of people in your family coming to watch the swim lesson
- Wear your swim suit to the pool
- Shower at home following your swim lesson
Our first priority is the health and safety of our swimmers. But our second priority is to get the swim kids back in the pool, with each other and their coaches, because it’s good for their mental and physical health. Again, we miss you all and look forward to seeing you back at the pool.